 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1944
Re: How are people's modules coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 04:22:30 GMT

Hi folks,

A week to train2.  How are people doing with their modules?  Anyone have any
map updates (I know I haven't added Tim's extra module behind Jeff's
roundhouse, I will)

From what I read, we have JeffE, JeffVW, Iain, Ben, Tim, bringing modules.

Here's where I stand:  I need to build the siding adapter on the left end of
the layout.  I also need to finish a couple of buildings.  Okay.  Several
buildings.

Calum

Still to do:  The 1/2 module next to Iain's stuff.  The 1/2 module at the end
of the mountain.  About 30% of the mountain.  The secret base (oops).  The
town.  The train cars.  The last 1024 studs worth of grey highlights on the
bridge. Probably 20 hours of work, all told.  I may have to be sick on Friday
:)

Good news:  I may just have enough green.  Hooray!

Jeff E