 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1948
Re: How are people's modules coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 14:34:13 GMT

I have lots to do....

Build my 'spare' module (the wood is cut... I just have to assemble....

Building some more buildings.... with almost no bricks.... buts lots of
doors and windows :) ...

eat... sleep.. work..

Jeff VW.

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
Hi folks,

A week to train2.  How are people doing with their modules?  Anyone have • any
map updates (I know I haven't added Tim's extra module behind Jeff's
roundhouse, I will)

From what I read, we have JeffE, JeffVW, Iain, Ben, Tim, bringing modules.

Here's where I stand:  I need to build the siding adapter on the left end • of
the layout.  I also need to finish a couple of buildings.  Okay.  Several
buildings.

Calum