 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1950
1949  |  1951
Subject:
picture page tweeked
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 02:02:37 GMT

Hi, I spent about 5 minutes today reorganizing the pic / titles on my
Lugnet Lego Page....
here is the hot link:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/pics

*** - these are all pic's curtesy of Jeff Van Winden and Dave Koudys.
Its a shame that Dave can't make it to train2....I'll have to rape Calum's
pics (when he posts them from the Train2 event!!)

In other news, I was planning on assembling 2 modules today, but only got
a chance to assemble 1 additional module....bringing assembled modules
to 3.  It only takes about 45 minutes (for me) to screw the module
together......

I'll see what I can do better tomorrow....

Benjamin Medinets

ps - I won a 4565 for under $100 complete w/ box off E-bay.  Making me
9V train (major sets) complete.  I only need to get the blue hopper,
and the 2150 and I'll be as complete with Trains as I can get.