 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 185
184  |  186
Subject:
You know you're too close to something when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:05:05 GMT

So here I am dumping on lugnet toronto, but that's neither here nor there.
It's LEGO related inasmuch as I'm designing my LEGO cam page...
So here I am working on the html, trying to get a pop-up window to open so
you guys can surf more in your main browser window and still control the 'bot.
So I'm doing exactly what the documentation is telling me.
FOr 2 hours I can't get it to work.
Then I look thru my current html.
Forgetting the small minor inconsequential fact that I already have code in
all my html docs for opening windows for when you click on all my thumbnail
pics.
Boy do I feel stupid.
Just thought you'd like to know.
So tonite I should have a tentative control 'bot up and running.  Most
likely it will be the 2 motor cam'bot housing right from the Vision Command
booklet, so you can move the cam around and check out my apt.