 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 186
Re: You know you're too close to something when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:53:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
So here I am dumping on lugnet toronto, but that's neither here nor there.

You know it's late when, the evening before you got three hours of sleep
writing a paper about the BCE/CTV merger, yet this evening, you stay up
building a 46x46 brick mosaic of the Nortel logo.

pictures tomorrow.

Calum