 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18138
Re: TECHBALL contest in Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 23:39:09 GMT

SNIP

Yes, Dave and Derek won.

Derek had a nice adder subtractor robot, and Dave had a A/B steering robot

They came in First place - Good job guys.

Thanks go out to all who came out to play, and watch the event, and a a VERY BIG
thank you to Dave for providing extra generous 1st and 2nd place gift cards -

Dave, thanks

If you see the videos, and pictures, then please feel free to join us at
Brickfete where will will do this all over again in July.

Regards

Chris