 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18109
Re: TECHBALL contest in Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 22:13:45 GMT

Come one, come all

Im so ready for this!  Cant wait to play!

Im also going to keep mine together (with necessary tweaks) for Brickfete 2012.

See you all there, and good luck to everyone that enters.  This game is a blast!

Janey "Red Brick"