 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18130
Re: TECHBALL contest in Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 02:33:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:

Come one, come all

Im so ready for this!  Cant wait to play!

Im also going to keep mine together (with necessary tweaks) for Brickfete 2012.

See you all there, and good luck to everyone that enters.  This game is a blast!

Janey "Red Brick"

Crap..

Has anyone got a motor they would lend me...

or can anyone suggest how to make a working (controllable) bot with 2 diffent
sized motors..

I pulled my PF elements tonight, and this is all that I have...
<< http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/6723382323_fce1fbe135_b.jpg >>