 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18098
Re: 'Cause it's just sad....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2011 21:12:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tore Eriksson wrote:
- :(

So lugnet.com is slowly dying. Well, at least I know of  a proper place to bury
it: Church of Lugnet in Elfsborg, Sweden.
http://www.elsborgskyrkan.se/page?menu=230

/Tore

Quick! Someone build a model of that church and post it to LUGNET so the site
won't die! ;-)

It's funny, but 9/11 makes me think about LUGNET because I remember using it
then... that's what brought me here today. But it made me happy to see posts
from you guys - even if you aren't exactly talking about LEGO.

David: Your loyalty to this place is -so- sweet. It always has been. I have the
same love for LUGNET but find it painful to watch it fade away, so I don't visit
too often.

Hendo: Some sort of LUGbook would be totally cool. Tell Todd to get on it. He
just left his job at BU to take time out and pursue more creative development
projects. Perfect timing!

And I'm glad to hear you're leaving a dim age behind, Hendo. It seems that once
we have ABS in our blood, it's in there for life. In a few days I'll have a
baby. (My, how things change...) But I still follow everything the LEGO company
does, buy as much of their products as I can justify, love playing with it, do
an occasional event, and hang out with NELUG people at least once/month.

Long live LUGNET (or, at least the Oldtimers who remember its glory days!)

-Suz