 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18095
Re: 'Cause it's just sad....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2011 10:03:40 GMT

I say it was supposed to be sung to the meme youtube hit

backin' up  (starts at 10 seconds in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcPBGESkAI

Chris

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tore Eriksson wrote:

Postin' postin' postin'!!!

Keep those posts a' postin'!

(sung to the tune of, well, if you can't get it--I'm not good at this)

Dave K

My guess would be Proud Mary.

/Tore