 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18086
18085  |  18087
Subject:
'Cause it's just sad....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 00:58:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

That there were 2 days of 'no posts' anywhere on LUGNET.

So I'm a'postin'!!!!

Postin' postin' postin'!!!

Keep those posts a' postin'!

postin 'postin' postin'

LUGNET!!!

Through all kinds of banter, thru all kinds of chatter

postin' postin' postin

LUGNET!!!

(sung to the tune of, well, if you can't get it--I'm not good at this)

Dave K
-who is pretty easily amused right now after reading Wesley Crusher's--I mean
Dr. Parrish... I mean 'Stand by me' kid... I mean, evil Wil Wheaton's blog entry
about being tired...

I'm going to state that I plan on posting at least someting every day.  And,
just to keep things on the 'what's he doin' now', I may even make it LEGO
related!

('cause, really, that's why we're all here anywayz, izzn't it?)

Got noting LEGO related with this one, but I may surprise you tomorrow.

Dave K
-oh, I already said that....