 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18089 (-10)
  Re: 'Cause it's just sad....

(...) Maybe (something close to ??) a real line will help "keep those dogies rollin' ... rollin, rollin, rollin..." (13 years ago, 16-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

  Re: 'Cause it's just sad....

(...) She keeps on burnin'!! Dave K -obviously not good at it :) (13 years ago, 16-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 'Cause it's just sad....

(...) My guess would be Proud Mary. /Tore (13 years ago, 15-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  'Cause it's just sad....

That there were 2 days of 'no posts' anywhere on LUGNET. So I'm a'postin'!!!! Postin' postin' postin'!!! Keep those posts a' postin'! postin 'postin' postin' LUGNET!!! Through all kinds of banter, thru all kinds of chatter postin' postin' postin (...) (13 years ago, 15-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: August rtlToronto meeting

(...) Hello Chris! Thanks for the reminder for dinner this month. The jury is out right now regarding my presence at this particular monthly dinner. As always, you'll see me when you see me. This was a fine 'kinder, gentler rtl'--nicely done! Dave K (13 years ago, 10-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  August rtlToronto meeting

Please join us at 7:00 pm this Friday for the August Monthly meeting. As you may know, the meeting is located at Swiss Chalet 5487 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B5, Canada I will be a tad on the late side, but do not let that stop you. Be (...) (13 years ago, 10-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: Brickfete 2011 a huge success!! (at least from the feedback I got from everyone)

lol, I was just going thru these pictures on flickr when this email came in. It is great that you and others got pics up and I will be looking for more over the coming weeks. Dave, it is especially nice to see the free build outside as I saw none (...) (13 years ago, 2-Aug-11, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Brickfête - robot games - who won

(...) Chris, First, always go with your gut instinct. Mine was to get the CS display reasonably decent for showing. Foregoing any gears, I'm comfortable with what I brought to the event. Oh wait, I did have a display in the technic room! Well, (...) (13 years ago, 2-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Brickfête - robot games - who won

I know you are all curious to know who won, so allow me to (re) announce. 1. For the Autonomous Tug-of-War game, we had a total of one entry. That robot was declared the winner (by Default) Seeing as one of the rules was that the event organizers (...) (13 years ago, 2-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Brickfete 2011 a huge success!! (at least from the feedback I got from everyone)

Brickfete was fantastic! I'm still pumped and haven't come down from that high! The 4 days flew by waaay too quickly! So here's some things-- First, pics-- (URL) didn't take as many pictures as I wanted, but lack of time and energy. The good bit is (...) (13 years ago, 2-Aug-11, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact