 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18085
Re: August rtlToronto meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:46:46 GMT

Please join us at 7:00 pm this Friday for the August Monthly meeting.

As you may know, the meeting is located at

Swiss Chalet

5487 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B5, Canada

I will be a tad on the late side, but do not let that stop you.  Be there at
7:00pm.

I think we might have additional guests of people who heard about us from
Brickfete.  So please be on your best behavior.  I will NOT. So we sorta have to
look all warm and fuzzy for the new guys.

Lets reminisce about the old days, and the new fun ones to come.

Regards

Chris

Hello Chris!

Thanks for the reminder for dinner this month.

The jury is out right now regarding my presence at this particular monthly
dinner.  As always, you'll see me when you see me.

This was a fine 'kinder, gentler rtl'--nicely done!

Dave K