 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17676
Re: Obvious Chinese Rip-off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 18:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Todd Thuma wrote:

Doesn't rip offs like this P*SS you off!

Uhm, not really since its not a rip-off.

It's not a copy of an existing set AFAIK. Why get worked up about a clone brand
in an auction that says it fits with LEGO? Nothing factually inaccurate nor is
there any breach of copyright or trademark that I see.

I think you may be getting a little over-sensitive back there in Hogtown. :)