 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17409 (-10)
  Re: cool toy made from lego

(...) Rice bowls, fish bowls, tomato, tomato. (...) Ewwww my version has NO teal, but you are right, perfect use for yours, giggle. (...) looks great. Looking forward to our other combined projects as well. Shhhh its a secret. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  cool toy made from lego

While searching china town for rice bowl's, Janey and I saw a cool wooden toy. Janey, decided we should try to make one out of lego. (URL) I saw the toy, I thought that I could try to make it out of a few of the "new grey" 16L technic beams I (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

  Re: Wil Wheaton <3 Greg Hyland...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) Wouldn't you rather have 3 Gregs than 1 Wil Wheaton? The two surplus Gregs make a better human shield than one Start Trek guy, while Greg-Prime can continue to churn out art and make you (...) (17 years ago, 5-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wil Wheaton <3 Greg Hyland...

(...) OHHhhh i think i grok the subject line now. (after janey explained it to me) its not wil is 3 times less than greg, its LEET speek for Wil LOVES greg. the 3 and > are a "heart" wow. who knew. Chris (17 years ago, 4-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wil Wheaton <3 Greg Hyland...

Ya, it was a lot of fun building that Mozaic. I got to do two and half panels. Derek (...) (17 years ago, 4-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wil Wheaton <3 Greg Hyland...

(...) with Ace Kim, Gary McIntire, Erik Varszegi and I for Star Wars Celebration IV in LA. Its a great piece that I'm very proud of (built 9 of the panels myself). Steve (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Wil Wheaton <3 Greg Hyland...

(URL) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Do any of you have Mars Rover Sets

(...) i bought 2 but have parsed the pieces into my collection. if you just want the pieces, I can put one together for ya Dave (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Do any of you have Mars Rover Sets

Guys (and Janey) Do any of you have the original Technic Mars Rover sets that you'd be willing to part with? I remember they were on clearance at Walmart a few Christmases ago for 25 bucks and I did not pick any up because I am stupid. I know this (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DAVE!! what did you and derek do to brickshelf

(...) yep, and much like your TSA making people take off there stinky shoes, and removing all liquids before getting on a plane, this latest attack from Dave, and Derek, will force the TSA to require all people to use a more secure computer system. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact