 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17402
Re: Do any of you have Mars Rover Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:14:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:
Guys (and Janey)

Do any of you have the original Technic Mars Rover sets
that you'd be willing to part with? I remember they
were on clearance at Walmart a few Christmases ago for
25 bucks and I did not pick any up because I am stupid.

I know this should be in marketplace but I'm really
only interested if they are in the GTA or Guelph/Kitchener
area...

Cheers, Ralph

i bought 2 but have parsed the pieces into my collection.  if you just want the
pieces, I can put one together for ya

Dave