 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17308
Re: New Robot Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 23:14:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tommy Armstrong wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allister McLaren wrote:

You mean like... lawyers? <gasp>

As a father of a lawyer who is as close to being a "Southern Gentleman" as
exists, and is well versed in "manners and social niceties", I vehemently object
to such a generalization. For such an attack is a direct attack on my parenting
abilities. lol

Sorry. I will cede the point that it's the 99% that give the other 1% a bad
name.