 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17304
Re: New Robot Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 12:43:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

There will be a grande prize for anyone that can program their bot to also teach
some manners in social niceties, how to hold ones liquor and how to properly
speak to a woman (since apparently most of his experience with women are ones
that get paid by the hour. )

You mean like... lawyers? <gasp>

As a father of a lawyer who is as close to being a "Southern Gentleman" as
exists, and is well versed in "manners and social niceties", I vehemently object
to such a generalization. For such an attack is a direct attack on my parenting
abilities. lol But I have to admit, knowing "The Red Brick", that if one found a
way to get her ire, it must have been a mighty ugly scene. I mean, I remember
one morning The Red Brick even tried to eat grits just to keep a party civil. An
ultimate sacrifice for someone from that country to the north.

Tommy.