 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16884 (-10)
  Hobby Show GBC vid..

(URL) an awesome weekend! Chatting with other AFOL's, as usual--fantastic! The kids were, well, kids--what, with the disappearing MOCS and stuff, but hey, that's the shows for ya! Janey and Allan did an awesome job with the organizing and being (...) (18 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Lego DISPLAY, this weekend in Toronto

This weekend (Nov. 3, 4, 5) at the International Centre in Toronto, Ontario the Ontario Lego Builders Group will display their creative efforts. If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend, and with in driving range of Toronto, consider (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.general)

  Re: "Big Blue" Pneumatic 4-6-4 engine and tender

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Never worry about replying--that's what usergroups are for :) (...) Oh if I only had more BBB wheels--the ones you see ar ethe only ones I have :) This way you could take advantage of (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Big Blue" Pneumatic 4-6-4 engine and tender

(...) Another idea (and I'll stop after this, I promise!) would be a bit harder to implement, but may work in the end. How about removing one of your trailing pairs of wheels and redesign in a fourth pair of drivers, making your train from a 4-6-4 (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Big Blue" Pneumatic 4-6-4 engine and tender

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Great ideas Anthony! I did put a LEGO boat weight right on top of the drivers, and the 9v motor is pretty close as well. I haven't looked at it in a few days, but plan on modifying it (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Big Blue" Pneumatic 4-6-4 engine and tender

(...) That is just too cool. I've watched the movie many times now, I love the sounds your engine makes! I hope you're able to get it to run reliably, I'd love to see it on a loop of some kind. I have a suggestion for the performance issue, but I'm (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Darth will not be making it to the Hobby Show

(...) Ouch! For a change, I was no where near the destruction of a Derek Creation (tm) What can I do to help fix it? Dave K (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Need a Canadian 1969-73 Lego Scan for the Lego CD

Hello neighbors (I only live 5 miles from the Canadian border), I need to ask a favor of one of you (if you can help). For the nearly complete Lego Sets/Parts History CD, I am missing 2 important important items from Canada during the early (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Darth will not be making it to the Hobby Show

(...) Too bad though... that's a real draw for the Hobby Show crowd. Will you be able to rebuild him? AB (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Darth will not be making it to the Hobby Show

Sigh, (URL) (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact