 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16877
16876  |  16878
Subject:
Need a Canadian 1969-73 Lego Scan for the Lego CD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:26:17 GMT

Hello neighbors (I only live 5 miles from the Canadian border),

I need to ask a favor of one of you (if you can help).

For the nearly complete Lego Sets/Parts History CD, I am missing 2 important
important items from Canada during the early Samsonite era (1966-73).

One is a scan from a 1969-73 Canadian catalog that shows the parts packs page
with sets/packs #441-#449.

I really wanted to get a picture of these sets (or their contents) for the
Canadian part of the Lego CD.

And a 2nd thing (not needed as much, but would be appreciated) that I would like
to have for the Lego CD is a picture of one of the 1966-68 Canadian spare parts
packs (or a 1966-68 catalog page that may show them).  I have a scan of the 1966
Canadian parts packs assortment that shows the parts(#414-#481), but I don't
know what the corresponding boxes look like.  They may be the same blue color
boxes common to continental Europe, Britain and Australia, but I need to make
sure.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Gary Istok
St. Clair Shores, Michigan

P.S.  You will get mentioned in the Lego CD!!