 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16884
16883  |  16885
Subject:
Hobby Show GBC vid..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:13:02 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnX5e_a82f8

Was an awesome weekend!  Chatting with other AFOL's, as usual--fantastic!

The kids were, well, kids--what, with the disappearing MOCS and stuff, but hey,
that's the shows for ya!

Janey and Allan did an awesome job with the organizing and being there all the
time--way cool!!  Thanks for all the efforts!!!

I'll have pics and more stuff up soon.

Dave K