 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16468
Re: you losers are SO going to lose R21
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:37:29 GMT

Why in the love of all things rtl is the rope not compressible?  (Actually I
know why, but it's a pain!)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/compressible
i thik i can speak for many when i say this.

WHAT!?

The rope isn't elastic because we don't want it to stretch while playing, right?

Well, I was trying to build a thing to grip the rope....which involved squeezing
the rope between two gear racks.  Needless to say it didn't work.  In my head I
for some reason thought the rope was soft, such that I could grip at it like
that with the texture of the racks.  To make you proud, I even used worm to 24
to power it.

Calum