 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16481
Re: you losers are SO going to lose R21
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 01:11:14 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

MAN, when I win this, I'm going to be insufferable

And you arent already???

Yeah, right...

Janey "Red Brick"

no, NOW i am just being a dink. ~When~ I win this, there will be NO
STOPPING  ME!!!!

Chris

Mooo hahahahhahahah