 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16466
Re: you losers are SO going to lose R21
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:43:30 GMT

FEAR ME DAVE (et al)

But now I guess I'll stay up all night watching pay per view and tweak my 'bot.

MacNQC is pretty nifty.  I finally took the USB tower I've had in the box for
the last four years and actually put it to use.  No more 9V batteries!

Why in the love of all things rtl is the rope not compressible?  (Actually I
know why, but it's a pain!)

Calum