 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16469
16468  |  16470
Subject:
R21 - seceret weapon.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:47:15 GMT

So, cause I am SOOoooo confidant that I will win this, I will reveal
some of my REJECTED ideas, that you lot are welcome to try.

you need to make your tires more Sticky.  Head over to lego land, and
wait in line for a coffee.  While there, ask for EXTRA sugar.  Now you
have a LEGAL lego coffee. (1)

Make the coffee VERY sweet (and Sticky)

Roll your tires in the STICKY coffee and let it dry just before the event.

Good luck  (smirk)

Chris

1. you dont want to know what I can do with all those LEGAL lego STRAWS
I got.