 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16470
Re: R21 - seceret weapon.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:24:44 GMT

<snip>

Good luck  (smirk)

Chris

1. you dont want to know what I can do with all those LEGAL lego STRAWS
I got.

Stop putting all that extra sweet coffee on your tires and start drinking some
of it--you're going to need to stay awake to come up with a better robot than
mine!

Muahahahahaaaa!!!

Dave K
-still in ottawa, but not worried about it