 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1627
1626  |  1628
Subject:
Hello, and rtlToronto 7 pictures.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 23:48:09 GMT

Hello,

I went to rtlToronto7 way back in February to see what was up.   Its the first
and only event of yours that I've been to so far, however I really enjoyed it.
Unfortunately I kind of dropped off the face of the earth between then and now.
Work, trips, weddings, births, and computer failures all conspired against me
when it came to making contact.

I even took a bunch of pictures when I was there, that I promised to send in.
I've placed them on brickshelf.  These images are half the original dimensions,
I can provide the originals if you like.

I miss label it rtlToronto 8, it should be 7.  Unfortunately it appears Edit
hasn't been implemented on Brickshelf.

I really wanted to attend Train 1.  My interest in trains has recently been
renewed and the pictures and movie indicate it must have been a great event.
Unfortunately it was the weekend of the wedding I had to attend.

I understand you have a monthly dinner.  I'd like to attend, if possible, to
say hi.  I'm not sure when or where they are held though.

Derek