 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1630
Re: Hello, and rtlToronto 7 pictures.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 04:07:49 GMT

Hi Derek.

Glad you can post now.   ALL the info on the monthly dinners, AND all
upcoming events can be found here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

not only is this an info space, it is also a GREAT jump out point for
all things lego.  there are BIO's of several of us, and links to other
lego related places.  bookmark the sight, then make it your home page.

;)

welcome to RTLToronto.

stay away from trains.

Chris