 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1628
Re: Hello, and rtlToronto 7 pictures.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 00:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
Hello,

I went to rtlToronto7 way back in February to see what was up.   Its the first
and only event of yours that I've been to so far, however I really enjoyed it.
Unfortunately I kind of dropped off the face of the earth between then and now.
Work, trips, weddings, births, and computer failures all conspired against me
when it came to making contact.

I even took a bunch of pictures when I was there, that I promised to send in.
I've placed them on brickshelf.  These images are half the original dimensions,
I can provide the originals if you like.

I miss label it rtlToronto 8, it should be 7.  Unfortunately it appears Edit
hasn't been implemented on Brickshelf.

I really wanted to attend Train 1.  My interest in trains has recently been
renewed and the pictures and movie indicate it must have been a great event.
Unfortunately it was the weekend of the wedding I had to attend.

I understand you have a monthly dinner.  I'd like to attend, if possible, to
say hi.  I'm not sure when or where they are held though.

Derek

The dinners are on the 2nd Fridays every month at Mel's deli approx. 1800
hrs (6:00 pm)....Mel's is between bathurst and spadina on Bloor St. (right
by Honest Ed's!!! Actually across the road and up the road a 1/4 block)

I would really like to see you and meet you....maybe you can bring a couple
of your latest models.  I'm sure one of the other guys (Calum, Chris, etc.)
will post the main link for the page...I am feeling rather lazy at the moment.
Train 2 is the next BIG event....it should be quite excellent...way better
than Train1 (yes, that is possible!!)

Well just saying hi, and hope to see you at an upcoming meeting....

Benjamin Medinets