 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16154
Re: OT - numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 13:37:52 GMT

On Wed, May 31, 2006 9:23 am, Chris Magno wrote:
Do you all get it, I (as in ME) am selling VERY very VERY rare, one of a
kind limited edition alphabet letters sharpied on canvas.

I cant express enough how RARE this is.

the Canvas is NOT painted in Gesso, and the letters are lovingly hand
crafted by me, while visiting the Fanklin Mint.  I used a FAT sharpie.

Each canvas is signed by me.  Their will be no reprints. These are NOT
numbered.  They are going FAST!

If these letters are not numbered, how do we know they are rare?  You could sell
four for five "E"s, and no one would know.  That would reduce the value,
considerably.

I think buying un-numbered letters is a bad idea.  With all the scams on the
internet, you just don't know.

Steve