 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16149
Re: OT - numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 01:26:00 GMT

Crazy Man!  But it does not do much for me...eh...but if the numbers where
in binary...different story....
and yeah i know 100, 101, 110, 111, is like binary but it is not the same if
you KNOW that 101 is followed by 102, and besides i have my own printer....
Jeers
Oliver

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message

http://www.onethousandpaintings.com/home/

where did I put my canvas, I need to sharpie out the ALPHABET.

ORDER NOW!!!!

these letters are GOING FAST!!!

Chris
operators are standing by.