 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16136
Re: R21 - ROOM BOOKED Sat JULY 22 - Tug of WAR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 17:06:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Tue, May 30, 2006 11:40 am, Janey Cook wrote:
so, you were saying?

I think I was saying... have you won a comp lately???

Janey "Not that I have either, but I have yet to claim myself as the best bot
builder ever... Red Brick"

Janey,

You should know it's not all about winning. (1)

Steve
1) it's about how your robot looks, when it wins.

Oh so true, and about all the gloating rights, right??

Oh if I could only have that right... (sigh) but when playing against the best
bot builders that dream seems very far fetched.

Speaking of the devil, I was just about to email you to ask where you have been
hiding, and ask if you finished tweaking that tiny blue ball pump and of course
if you will be making the cad file public?

Janey "Ball pumps on my mind, Red Brick"