 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16129
Re: R21 - ROOM BOOKED Sat JULY 22 - Tug of WAR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 15:19:18 GMT

1.  after the day is done, and I am declared the winner and best robot
maker ~EVER~ ...

I have to wonder if the meaning of "Hey mister, your bot sucks!" means something
different in Chrisland, than it does in the real world.  Oh well.

Janey "My bot is invisible.  Now that's a strategy!" Red Brick