 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16133
Re: R21 - ROOM BOOKED Sat JULY 22 - Tug of WAR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 16:50:27 GMT

On Tue, May 30, 2006 11:40 am, Janey Cook wrote:
so, you were saying?

I think I was saying... have you won a comp lately???

Janey "Not that I have either, but I have yet to claim myself as the best bot
builder ever... Red Brick"

Janey,

You should know it's not all about winning. (1)

Steve
1) it's about how your robot looks, when it wins.