 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16128
16127  |  16129
Subject:
R21 - ROOM BOOKED Sat JULY 22 - Tug of WAR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 14:58:51 GMT

OK people,

I just spoke to the library staff, and have booked the Oakwood Library
for Sat, July 22 2006.

The Tug of war game is a GO.

the Rules page will soon be updated with the new info, if you can make
it, GREAT.   This is an easy game, so I expect to see lots of robots
from those of you who have not entered  the games in a while.

I mean even Calum has 2 robots built.

I have a day off today so I will go buy the rope.

Chris
"..pull harder."

1.  after the day is done, and I am declared the winner and best robot
maker ~EVER~ what do y'all think if we hook up MANY bots together to
form two teams for a lets-see-what-would-happen type tug of war game?