 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15734
Re: One more rule verification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 02:46:28 GMT

in my opinion, should be number of unique blocks in both 'bots at the end of the
3 min. 'cause they started in the 1x1x1--in the past, we have allwed multiple
'bots that start within the given space constraints.

I would agree with that scoring.

And I want to see your rover climb out of a (min) 5" high shell :)  So go for
it!

I do wonder about the definition of "in" though.

If you have a stationary outer shell shaped like an open 'U' with three openings
and a floor, and a bot that just drives out of the openning of the 'U', would
blocks collected on the floor be considered "in"...or would the shell have to
completely encompass the collected bricks (like an "O")?

-Rob A>