 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15728
15727  |  15729
Subject:
One more rule verification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:26:31 GMT

If I have two 'bots that start in 1x1x1 cu ft, and both have transfer openings,
and at the word 'start', these two 'bots separate and go about their business...

At the end of 3-5 minutes, do blocks in each 'bot count together, or separate?

Dave K