 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1573
Re: Train2 Layout, Week2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:11:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Leach writes:
We have all three rooms now for train2, and A WHOLE LOT MORE SPACE. :)
90x30'?  Something like that.  We could have MonLUG, ParLUGment, NALUG, and
anyone else that cared to join in and still have space.  We even have a
puppet theatre and two thrones for King of the Robots (Bruce) and Queen of
the Robots (Chris). Space is not an issue.  Unload and load onto
cars/trucks/vans/SUVs is the problem now.

Calum is that separate rooms? or a 90x30 open space?I would love to bring
alot of my train/town stuff if you have that kind of room.CWLeach  MichTLC

Yup, one large room that can be divided into three by movable partition
walls.  We will be using all the space as one large 90x30.  Of course we'd
welcome whatever you have to bring, but let us know what you're bringing and
how it will fit into the layout.  I'm currently taking TrackDesigner files
from people and am publishing out the overall layout every few days...

Calum