 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1559
Re: Train2 Layout, Week2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 01:43:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jude Beaudin writes:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/train2layout.jpg

Anyone have more modules they wish to add?  Dave, could you use OpenC1 in
your layout?  If not, we can add a spacer to the north side...

Would anyone from our sister LUGs be bringing a module or two?

Calum

Tim and I are tentatively planning on coming. I have my apartment building
and Tim has some houses that can come (as well as train stuff, our latest
challenge is a custom railcar ;-). Let us finalize our plans and we will let
you know how much space ParLUGment would like.

Thanks,

Jude
ParLUGment #1
MonLUG #5
LUGNET #549

I hope to make it as Jude has mentioned. I'll double-check with my manager
to make sure I can have the day off, and then let you know.
If I get my bricks from S@H in time to build my mountain/tunnel, then I'll
probably need 6 (2x3) modules for it, but I have to redesign it to allow
for the 2 tracks around the outside now. I'll see what I can come up with
tonight. And then maybe 1 module for our town stuff, maybe OpenM1.
I'll get back to you as soon as I can on those.
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)