 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1572
Re: Train2 Layout, Week2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 21:59:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
those are my impressions....you might want to ask Calum of the exact length...
I don't know if he reserved all three conference rooms, but if he did, the
room(s) have got to be about 30 long...but only about 12 to 15 feet wide...

When I dropped by the robotics thing in Feb, the room we were is was
about
30' square and was a divided part of a larger room.  Remember, we had an
8' x 8' playfield in the middle, with aisle space and tables on four
sides.
It got crowded at times, but that room was much bigger than 30' x 15'

I think the current layout Calum has posted is something like 22' x 12'?

We have all three rooms now for train2, and A WHOLE LOT MORE SPACE. :)
90x30'?  Something like that.  We could have MonLUG, ParLUGment, NALUG, and
anyone else that cared to join in and still have space.  We even have a
puppet theatre and two thrones for King of the Robots (Bruce) and Queen of
the Robots (Chris). Space is not an issue.  Unload and load onto
cars/trucks/vans/SUVs is the problem now.
Calum is that separate rooms? or a 90x30 open space?I would love to bring
alot of my train/town stuff if you have that kind of room.CWLeach  MichTLC
For those of you who came to train1, we have three times the space.  You
will feel small in this venue.

Calum