 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15640
Re: rtl20 Rollcall?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:51:40 GMT

So...

I've spent about half an hour every night this past week building octagons.  I
hate Lego geometry with a passion now. :)

I was wondering who else was building for this contest?  I know Chris is
obviously gung ho about it...but anyone else up for some block transferring fun?

Calum

As long as John comes though with lending me white and pink system bricks for
the TO’s and BrinkLink delivers the lights on time, I should be able to field
one of my classical “well built, but ran out of time to program” entries ;-)

I still have dibs on BLUE!

Ivan
- Blue is the only color of which I have enough 2x2 bricks...