 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15639
Re: rtl20 Rollcall?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 22:33:23 GMT

So...

I've spent about half an hour every night this past week building octagons.  I
hate Lego geometry with a passion now. :)

I was wondering who else was building for this contest?  I know Chris is
obviously gung ho about it...but anyone else up for some block transferring fun?

Calum

I've got the base, my openings, and am working on the transfer device.....

Of course, programming will wait until the 12 hour, as usual :)

-Rob A>

(This is my second reply, as the first, by e-mail, went into the ether...)