 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15508
  Re: Y??? 'Cause I'm asking!!!

(...) > (...) Ok but this was discussed months ago and it was decided that this would not be allowed. I don't think this issue should be reopened at this stage. (...) The defined transfer "buffer" needs to be one colour, the rest can be what ever (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Y??? 'Cause I'm asking!!!

(...) I'm OK with that. I just know it never made it into the "official" transfer set description, or the "guidelines", so I didn't know it had been agreed to. -Rob A> (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Y??? 'Cause I'm asking!!!

(...) After reviewing the offical draft rules page, this MIGHT cover it, but could be open to interpatation. --snip--- The width of the outside dimension can be as wide as you want, except that it must always preserve the 4 dot margin on each side. (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)