 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15407
  Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

I went to the TRU last night to find 7890, the new Ambulance, and they didn't have it. They had 7892, the Hospital, and a tag for the Doctor's Car, but nothing for the 7890. Anyone seen in Canada retail? Calum (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

Yup, Toys, Toys, Toys, Toronto Eaton's Centre, nice little set, love the doors! Cheers Oliver Play Well. "Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:IsMuHL.10r9@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

Ok, so i lied, there are none left that i could see, but did not have a lot of time to dig around. They did have the new Ferrari 430 Spider, sweet, but $10 more than shop@home. Cheers Oliver Might want to call Square1. "Oliver" <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

(...) Thanks for the heads up--JohnG told me Square1 has one, but it's really overpriced. I can't believe the day when S@H has a better price than retail. I'll probably go and check it out tonight. Calum (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

(...) Just think what it would be like if S@H was still in US$. Derek (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

(...) I highly doubt they switched their site to Canadian dollars on my behalf after a certain comment at BrickFest 2002 about the high cost of S@H. It's pretty evident that Lego doesn't care about my opinion, and probably rightfully so. Calum (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:IsoHJH.10zJ@lugnet.com... (...) yeah Toys3 is over priced, but i would rather have that, than they go belly up, since they do have a bit different stock than TRU etc...and also to their (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

We have it in stock, along with all the other 2006 sets, 3 cases of each Star Wars set, but at least 1 case of all the others I was allowed to buy early, and are available. Mississauga QEW/Erin Mill area is where we have our store now. (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

(...) Why would they build a hospital on a cliff (...or a hill of some sort)? Almost as if they needed a reason to use that fancy articulated ramp. Ivan - No one reads these anyway. (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

(...) I bought the 7902 Doctor's Car ($8) today from TRU and I have to say, it is very cool. It has a style really similar to the old Town sets (pre Junior), lots of good parts (two cabinets!) and some really new stuff: I like the new wheel fairings (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

(...) I'm sorry, did you type something? (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

(...) I went over to Square One tonight at the suggestion of JeffVW, who called me mentioning they had the Ambulance. I got one, it was $11.50. More expensive, but, well, a dollar ain't gonna hurt I suppose. This marks the first time in several (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?

(...) <SARCASM ON> ya ya, lego thats nice NOW this book info is good stuff, can you tell me more about the Canon EOS? Hey, didn't you have an Amiga? And I'm doing a survey on Honda Acord's, know anyone who has one? (URL) the flash, and go to (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)