 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15559
Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:27:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Oliver Giesen wrote:

yeah Toys3 is over priced, but i would rather have that, than they go belly
up, since they do have a bit different stock than TRU etc...and also to
their defence they are in what i would think are expensive locations.

I went over to Square One tonight at the suggestion of JeffVW, who called me
mentioning they had the Ambulance.  I got one, it was $11.50.  More expensive,
but, well, a dollar ain't gonna hurt I suppose.  This marks the first time in
several years I bought a Lego set for the model AND at full price.

The Walmarts are getting in many new sets.  The helicoptor has shown up there,
as has the Airport Firetruck, the hospital, new Racers cars, paper covered
Xpods.  I like the new 2006 stuff.  I can't wait to build the new ambulance,
only the gift of a copy of "Canon Lens Work III: The Eyes of EOS" stood in the
way.

Fantastic book, btw, it covers the EOS technologies and lens theory in a lot of
detail.

Calum