 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15444
Re: Has anyone seen 7890 in Canada?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 04:36:27 GMT

I went to the TRU last night to find 7890, the new Ambulance, and they didn't
have it.  They had 7892, the Hospital, and a tag for the Doctor's Car, but
nothing for the 7890.

Anyone seen in Canada retail?

Calum

Why would they build a hospital on a cliff (...or a hill of some sort)? Almost
as if they needed a reason to use that fancy articulated ramp.

Ivan
- No one reads these anyway.