 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15379
Re: [rtlToronto] Welcome to rtlToronto.org...it's DOT COM.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:38:45 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Hey Chris' message just showed up, about an hour late and after several
other messages were posted.

Ah, the Internet got to love it.

Derek

The Inernet?  I hear they have that on computers now.

Chris

have you started on your robot?  I built a base. i want to see if a
Killough platform would be a fun way to go.