 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15378
Re: [rtlToronto] Welcome to rtlToronto.org...it's DOT COM.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:32:48 GMT

Hey Chris' message just showed up, about an hour late and after several
other messages were posted.

Ah, the Internet got to love it.

Derek

Chris Magno wrote:

Thanks calum...

You could also mention the snazzy EMAIL as well.

INFO@rtltoronto.com

Sure, I know we are not a DOT COM, but the SOB's at the no name domain
registrar screwed me over and didn't send a renewal alert.  (you get
what you pay for)

then they wanted to soak us for $100 USD to get us out of PENDING DELETE.

So, we let it slide.  turns out, some auto bot, snipes expired domains
with ANY traffic to re-sell.  $60 USD.  once again.  NO WAY.  "Dot Calm"
was available, and only $16 (CAN)  so we went the dot com route.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/firsttime.html

if you have a problem with the .com, just send an e-mail to
Chris@rtltoronto.ORG

;)

Chris