 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15377
Re: [rtlToronto] Welcome to rtlToronto.org...it's DOT COM.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:08:08 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
"Welcome to rtltoronto.org...it's DOT COM!"

So is it safe to ask what happened to rtltoronto.org.  The .org domain
seems much more appropriate.  Or is this one of those touchy subjects
like FLL Judging, Home Schooling, The Amazing Race and West Wing?

Touchy?  Well...as for West Wing...I got a call from DaveK this weekend with
news that John Spencer had died.  I marvel at the fact that not only did a
fellow WW fan (Wingnuts, they call them) would call about this subject, but also
the fact I actually had to sit down and think about that one for a while.  Then
I got worried that we wouldn't see the continuation of the Santos/McGarry
campaign plot arc.

John Spencer was my favourite WW actor as was most Wingnuts'.  You may hate or
love characters (I, for example, loved Ainsley, the Republican lawyer, but hated
Kate Harper, the Assistant National Security Advisor, who figures out a plan for
Middle East peace in the span of 50 minutes) but everyone loved Leo McGarry and
what Spencer did with the character.

He will be missed, by me and DaveK.

Calum