 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15374
Re: [rtlToronto] Welcome to rtlToronto.org...it's DOT COM.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:29:15 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
"Welcome to rtltoronto.org...it's DOT COM!"

So is it safe to ask what happened to rtltoronto.org.  The .org domain
seems much more appropriate.  Or is this one of those touchy subjects
like FLL Judging, Home Schooling, The Amazing Race and West Wing?

:-)

Derek